Connecticut’s Next Generation Accountability System is a broad set of 12 indicators that help tell the story of how well a school is preparing its students for success in college, careers and life. The system moves beyond test scores and graduation rates to provide a more holistic, multi-factor perspective of district and school performance.
The 12 Indicators are:
1. Academic achievement status measured by state assessments
2. Academic growth on Smarter Balanced
3. Assessment participation rate
4. Chronic absenteeism
5. Preparation for postsecondary and career readiness – coursework
6. Preparation for postsecondary and career readiness – exams
7. Graduation – on track in ninth grade
8. Graduation – four-year adjusted cohort graduation rate – all students
9. Graduation – six-year adjusted cohort graduation rate – high needs
10. Postsecondary entrance rate – all students (college enrollment)
11. Physical fitness
12. Arts access
Care 4 Kids Number of Paid Children by Provider Setting Type and by Town, October 2018. Includes All Ages. Numbers suppressed as shown by *. If Suppression in a row - the total in that row is suppressed by that count.